BSc Analytical Sciences
We are looking for
An analytical chemist (BSc level) to strengthen our Analytical Sciences team. With this team we develop, validate and perform many different analytical techniques including: (U)HPLC(-MS), GPC, DLS, TOC, dissolutie/IVR, titraties (e.g. KF), UV, IR, NMR, Raman, DSC, TGA, SEM, gel-electrophoresis and AAS.
In this position you will:
- independently and in teams work on analytical R&D for ChemConnection projects;
- analytical techniques: HPLC, later followed by GC, KF, DLS and possibly others;
- interact with colleagues in process chemistry, manufacture, and QA for the execution of projects;
- writing of technical reports in English;
- develop scientific, technical, and organizational skills.
We expect from you
- a BSc graduation in analytical chemistry;
- experience with HPLC and willingness to learn/perform other analytical techniques;
- experience with the Empower chromatography data system;
- 2 or more years experience in analytical chemistry in a pharmaceutical environment.
- good communicative skills in Dutch and English both verbal and written;
- you are motivated, eager to learn, cope well with stress and are comfortable working in a professional environment with strict deadlines;
- able to work independently and in teams;
ChemConnection is a young, dynamic, and very innovative pharmaceutical company. As a CDMO (custom development and manufacturing organization) we support other pharmaceutical companies with the development of their new products. ChemConnection is specialized in process and analytical development and cGMP manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and nanomedicines. ChemConnection has a globally leading position in nanomedicine development. Our customers are located in Europe, US, Canada, and Israel.
A challenging job in an international environment within the most innovative industry branch; the pharmaceutical industry. ChemConnection has an open culture, and team-spirit and entrepreneurship are important values in our company.
Do you have questions?
For questions please contact Dr. Paul van Tilborg.
Do you want to apply?
Your response to the vacancy, including a motivation letter and CV, can be directed to:
Laura Alleleijn, Management Assistant
+31(0)412 846 078