Vacancy BSc Analytical Sciences
We are looking for
an analytical chemist (BSc) to strengthen our Analytical Sciences team.
Ardena is a reputed contract partner providing drug substance and drug product development, manufacturing, logistics and bioanalytical services to pharmaceutical customers globally. In parallel, we compile the regulatory dossier for our customers to fast track their product towards compliance. Ardena has a niche expertise in development and manufacture of nanomedicines and nanocrystalline products. Every day, we guide companies through the hurdles and challenges of drug development. Our integrated service offering helps to streamline the drug’s progress to clinic and beyond, to reduce risk and timelines, and to facilitate a seamless flow of information.
We have a dedicated team with over 200 professionals divided over 6 sites in Belgium (Gent) and The Netherlands (Amsterdam, Oss, Assen), Sweden (Sodertalje), and Latvia (Riga). Ardena has an open culture. Team-spirit and entrepreneurship are important values in our company.
As a dynamic CDMO, we offer exciting career opportunities for skilled and motivated people that want to work in a fast-growing business, in the global pharmaceutical industry. Do you want to work in a challenging contract research and development environment, where experts come together to make new drugs a reality? Are you able to handle complex projects? Ardena offers ample opportunities to develop your scientific and technical skills as well as your managerial and commercial skills. The products that Ardena develops for her customers are generally technically highly complex and consequently offer interesting scientific challenges for our team.
In Oss, The Netherlands, Ardena has a business unit specialized in chemical process and analytical development and cGMP manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and nanomedicines (formerly ChemConnection).
In this position you will
- independently and in teams work on analytical development of API’s and nanomedicines;
- interact with colleagues in process chemistry, manufacture, and QA for the execution of projects;
- write analysis documents and reports in English;
- develop scientific, technical, and organizational skills.
We expect from you
- a BSc graduation in analytical chemistry;
- experience with HPLC and willingness to learn/perform other analytical techniques;
- good communicative skills in Dutch and English both verbal and written;
- you are motivated, eager to learn, cope well with stress and are comfortable working in a professional environment with strict deadlines;
- able to work independently and in teams.
The ideal candidate has
- 1-3 years experience in analytical chemistry in a pharmaceutical environment;
- experience with the Empower chromatography data system;
- knowledge of pharmaceutical development and cGMP.
A challenging job in an international environment within the most innovative industry branch: the pharmaceutical industry. ChemConnection has an open culture. Team-spirit and entrepreneurship are important values in our company.
Do you have questions?
For questions please contact Paul van Tilborg, Director Analytical Sciences
T +31(0)412 846 078 or M +31 (0)6 4776 0359
Do you want to apply?
Your response to the vacancy, including a motivation letter and CV, can be directed to:
Ilona Oerlemans, Management Assistant
T +31(0)412 846 078