BSc/MSc organic synthesis
We are looking for
A synthetic organic chemist (BSc or MSc) to strengthen our process R&D team for small molecules.
In this position you will:
- independently and in teams work on process R&D for API’s;
- interact with colleague in analytics, manufacture, and QA for the execution of projects;
- writing of technical reports in English;
- develop scientific, technical, and organizational skills.
We expect from you
- a BSc or MSc graduation in organic synthesis
- good communicative skills in Dutch and English both verbal and written
- you are motivated, eager to learn, cope well with stress and are comfortable working in a professional environment with strict deadlines;
- able to work independently and in teams;
- knowledge of pharmaceutical development and cGMP (is an added value).
ChemConnection is a young, dynamic, and very innovative pharmaceutical company. As a CDMO (custom development and manufacturing organization) we support other pharmaceutical companies with the development of their new products. ChemConnection is specialized in process and analytical development and cGMP manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and nanomedicines. ChemConnection has a globally leading position in nanomedicine development. Our customers are located in Europe, US, Canada, and Israel.
A challenging job in an international environment within the most innovative industry branch; the pharmaceutical industry. ChemConnection has an open culture, and team-spirit and entrepreneurship are important values in our company.
Do you have questions?
For questions please contact Ferry Brands, COO
Do you want to apply?
Your response to the vacancy, including a motivation letter and CV, can be directed to:
Joleen Schoenmakers, Management Assistant
+31(0)412 846 024