PhD Analytical Sciences
We are looking for
A new team member for the analytical sciences group (PhD level).
In this position you will
- independently and in teams work on analytical development of API’s and nanoproducts;
- contribute to the development of new analytical skills for ChemConnection via projects involving universities and equipment manufacturers;
- divide your time over the lab, performing analyses, and behind the desk;
- maintain contact with customers and report about the status and progress of projects;
- after some time take on the full project management and supervise other (associate) scientists;
- develop scientific, technical, and organizational skills.
We expect from you
- a PhD graduation in analytical chemistry, material science or other field with a strong affinity for analytical chemistry;
- good communicative skills in Dutch and English both verbal and written;
- you are motivated, eager to learn, cope well with stress and are comfortable working in a professional environment with strict deadlines;
- able to work independently and in teams;
- experience in analytical development of API’s or Drug Products and knowledge of GMP are an advantage.
ChemConnection is a young, dynamic, and very innovative pharmaceutical company. As a CDMO (custom development and manufacturing organization) we support other pharmaceutical companies with the development of their new products. ChemConnection is specialized in process and analytical development and cGMP manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and nanomedicines. ChemConnection has a globally leading position in nanomedicine development. Our customers are located in Europe, US, Canada, and Israel.
A challenging job in an international environment within the most innovative industry branch; the pharmaceutical industry. ChemConnection has an open culture, and team-spirit and entrepreneurship are important values in our company.
Do you have questions?
For questions please contact Dr. Paul van Tilborg, Director Analytical Sciences
Do you want to apply?
Your response to the vacancy, including a motivation letter and CV, can be directed to:
Laura Alleleijn, Management Assistant
+31(0)412 846 078