PhD organic synthesis
ChemConnection is a young, dynamic, and very innovative pharmaceutical company. As a CDMO (custom development and manufacturing organization) we support other pharmaceutical companies with the development of their new products. ChemConnection is specialized in process and analytical development and cGMP manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and nanomedicines. ChemConnection has a globally leading position in nanomedicine development. Our customers are located in Europe, US, Canada, and Israel.
We are looking for
A synthetic organic chemist (PhD) to strengthen our process R&D team for small molecules.
In this job you will:
- independently and in teams work on process R&D for API’s;
- maintain contact with customers and report about the status and progress of projects;
- after some time take on the full project management and supervise other (associate) scientists;
- develop scientific, technical, and organizational skills.
We expect from you
- a PhD graduation in organic synthesis;
- good communicative skills in Dutch and English both verbal and written;
- to be motivated and eager to learn;
- to cope well with stress and are comfortable working in a professional environment with strict deadlines;
- able to work independently and in teams;
- knowledge of pharmaceutical development and cGMP (is an added value).
A challenging job in an international environment within the most innovative industry branch; the pharmaceutical industry. ChemConnection has an open culture, and team-spirit and entrepeneurship are important values in our company.
Do you have questions?
For questions please contact Gerjan Kemperman, CEO
Do you want to apply?
Your response to the vacancy, including a motivation letter and CV, can be directed to:
Joleen Schoenmakers, Management Assistant
+31(0)412 846 024